See this post for more recent news about the meeting.
The Champlain Park Community Association (CPCA) annual general meeting is coming soon (January 27 2021), so it’s time to ask for volunteers to help our community as a board member. If you are interested, please send an email to: email@example.com
- You can ask to be nominated for any of the listed board positions.
- Names of current nominees are listed on the chart. Most are current Board members who are willing to stay on. However, all positions are open to further nominations and we welcome new members.
- We have a position called “Member at Large”. This allows people to be on the board without a specific “portfolio” and to contribute in a variety of ways as per your interests. Some of our current board members started as Member at Large and then “specialized”.
- Please see the organizational chart to get some ideas of how you might contribute if you are interested in becoming a board member or other type of CPCA volunteer. Note the chart will be updated after elections at the AGM.
- If you are thinking of joining the board in the future, attending some of our open executive meetings (advertised on our website) is a good way to familiarize yourself with the work of the community association.
The AGM agenda will be posted soon, including guest speakers (Bike Ottawa and City Councillor Jeff Leiper are scheduled).
Champlain Park Community Association (CPCA)
Organizational Chart for AGM 27 January 2021
Nominations for Executive Officers and Directors
Executive Officers (5)
|Civic Engagement||Roland Dorsayfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Membership Services||Jennie Hornosty||Jennie.Hornosty@gmail.com|
|Planning and Zoning||Heather Pearlemail@example.com|
|Member at Large||Michael Chengfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Member at Large||Nick Xenosemail@example.com|
|Member at Large||Carol Arnasonfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Member at Large||IanAtLarge1email@example.com|