The Secretary is a volunteer and executive officer position with one vote on the board of Champlain Park’s Community Association (CPCA).
Duties of position
- Prepares the agenda.
- Collects and distributes all supporting material, and records minutes of the meetings of the Board of the Association, of the Annual General Meetings and of the Risk Management sub-committee.
- Keeps the Ontario incorporation status updated.
- Acts as liaison with the Association’s legal firm.
- Ensures the Association’s insurance is up-to-date and appropriate and communicates with the insurance brokers regarding issues or questions about coverage.
- Ensures the Association’s corporate records are appropriately managed by supporting the use of the electronic common repository of files, granting user access, organizing files and folders and taking backups.