Goal: to cultivate a community where people want to stay and grow, to know their neighbours and care for each others best interests.
- Member recruitment.
- Neighbourhood welcome.
WHAT ARE OUR GOALS ?
- To provide needed revenues for community events and offset the cost of CPCA work associated with in-fill development projects.
- Increase memberships to 75 per cent of all households in our community.
- Gather sufficient emails to create an electronic communication system.
WHAT DOES IT COST?
$15.00 per household (cash or cheque.)
In addition, individual donations will be welcome and will go directly to the Community Action Fund. The Fund was recently created to offset the costs incurred by our CPCA as it addresses the new in-fill development challenges.
Your contribution to the CPCA Membership Drive helps fund:
Halloween party • Christmas sleigh ride for kids
Website • Paper Champlain Speaker costs
Winter carnival • Theatre in the Park
Your purchase of a CPCA membership card also provides:
- Access to fieldhouse rentals.
- Voting rights at AGM on issues that impact you and your neighbourhood.
As you can see, membership has its privileges!