Goal: to cultivate a community where people want to stay and grow, to know their neighbours and care for each others best interests
- Member recruitment and neighbourhood welcome
Please contact Jennie Hornosty, or email via the webmaster at email@example.com.
WHAT ARE OUR GOALS ?
• To provide needed revenues for community events and offset the cost of CPCA work associated with in-fill development projects
• Increase memberships to 75 per cent of all households in our community.
• Gather sufficient emails to create an electronic communication system
WHAT DOES IT COST?
$15.00 per household (cash or cheque.)
In addition, individual donations will be welcome and will go directly to the Community Action Fund. The Fund was recently created to offset the costs incurred by our CPCA as it addresses the new in-fill development challenges.
Your contribution to the CPCA Membership Drive helps fund:
• Winter carnival • Halloween party • Christmas sleigh ride for kids • Website, Speaker costs
Your purchase of a CPCA membership card also provides:
• Access to fieldhouse rentals
• Voting rights at AGM on issues that impact you and your neighbourhood
As you can see, membership has its privileges!