The Treasurer is a volunteer and executive officer position with one vote on the board of Champlain Park’s Community Association (CPCA). The Treasurer is part of the Finance Committee.
Duties of the Finance Committee
- Oversees the financial business of the CPCA.
- Pays out and receives monies related to CPCA activities.
- Does the banking and book-keeping.
- Prepares budget in consultation with the Board.
- Prepares annual financial report for AGM.
- Maintains the association’s financial records.
- Liaises with other board members regarding financial matters.