HOW TO RENT CHAMPLAIN PARK
You need a permit to hold an event at a City of Ottawa park. Events include not-for-profit or private community picnics, fundraisers, sporting events, birthdays, weddings, and special events. Parks are open for bookings from 7 am to 11pm.
Champlain Park Community Association will be given preference for a date over a private function if they have applied for permit well in advance.
HOW TO APPLY FOR RENTAL PERMIT
- Go to this web site to apply: https://ottawa.ca/en/residents/recreation-and-parks/parks-and-green-space#rent-park
- COMPLETE THE PARK RENTAL APPLICATION FORM.
- Send completed application form by fax to 613-580-2683 or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ask a person questions about application: City of Ottawa Parks (613-580-2595) or contact City Wide Allocations, 101 Centre pointe Dr., Ottawa, ON K2G 5K7.
- Contract and payment information will be e-mailed to you. You need to review, sign, and return the contract with payment. The contract is valid once the City receives payment and signed copy of contract. On the day of event, organizer must have copy of contract and receipt.