How the CPCA will operate this season:
- Undertake only outdoor community activities, where physical distancing can be achieved, to be considered on a case by case basis. Please contact the CPCA Board via the website if you are interested in organizing such an activity (Include details).
- Covid waiver to be signed where applicable.
- All meetings and AGM to be virtual.
- Note that Board members remain active, attending virtual meetings and responding in writing to the City Councillor, City of Ottawa Committees and Committee of Adjustment regarding issues and proposals that affect our community.
Champlain Park Fieldhouse:
- The CPCA has decided that we will not open the fieldhouse for any activities (rentals or CPCA use) this season.
- This is because the Champlain Park Fieldhouse is an unstaffed, volunteer-run facility. The Covid-19 procedures and requirements outlined by the City would be difficult for our volunteers to undertake and to monitor. These include general hygiene practices to be followed by participants of indoor activities (hand hygiene, masks, physical distancing) plus Covid-19 cleaning, charting and monitoring responsibilities.