As usual, the candidates were voted in without opposition. Guest speakers spoke, reports were made by the subcommittees and many things were discussed (my favourite was the telescope night idea, runner up was a feel good rink story).
The message from the board is:
Thx all for a great AGM, lots of amazing things happening in our neighbourhood – special thank you to Liz from the CPCA and Fiona in Jeff’s office for their help in making the AGM a success!
Here are the public documents from the 2021 annual general meeting of the Champlain Park Community Association.
- AgendaAGM20210127.pdf – The Agenda for this meeting.
- Financial documents are available from the finance committee upon request.
- MinutesAGM20191029.pdf – Last year’s (well, 2019) AGM minutes, currently draft status until approved by a vote.
- AGM20210127 PZ Report.pdf – Planing and Zoning Report; a succinct 9 PowerPoint pages on what’s been going on, with a section on the infill and “inner urban transect” changes happening here (in the extreme case leading to huge houses with no green space).
- 2020 CPCA environment report slides & text.pdf – Environment Report; lots of projects and lots of photos.