Champlain Park Community Association (CPCA) Board Meeting
Thursday November 3, 2022
7:30 PM via Google Meet
Board meetings will have an open session for community residents to observe business discussions. Non board community members will also be invited to participate at certain times by the chair and there will be “in camera” topics for the board members only. Please contact the secretary via email@example.com to request a link to join the meeting.
The CPCA AGM date will be announced soon. We are drawing up a slate of nominees for the election. If you are interested in finding out more about how our Board operates, and how you might become involved, we would be pleased to meet you. Attending this CPCA Board virtual meeting would be a good opportunity to get an idea of what your community association does and how you might contribute.
To find out more, the current list of people and roles (click on their title for an explanation) is at https://champlainpark.org/the-cpca-organization/ The Community Plan (a list of goals, sort of like a mission statement in purpose) is at https://champlainpark.org/champlain-park-community-association-cpca-community-plan/
- Approval of minutes of Oct 6, 2022 – Liz
- Report of interim motions – all
- Planning for the next AGM – all
- Date (NB waiting for Jeff Leiper’s office to suggest dates)
- Chair: Nick
- Guest speaker ideas
- Reports from board members; confirm which ones
- Election of board; need to call for nominations and develop slate of nominees
- Invitation to Councillor: (NB: invitation sent, waiting for Jeff’s office to respond)
- Other Business
- Next Meeting
Agenda last updated at 15:48 on October 29th. Contact the secretary to add topics.