The Secretary is a volunteer and executive officer position on the board of Champlain Park’s Community Association (CPCA).
Duties of position
- Prepares the agenda. Collects and distributes all supporting material and records minutes of the meetings of the Board of the Association, of the Annual General Meetings and of the Risk Management sub-committee.
- Keeps the Ontario incorporation status updated.
- Acts as liaison with the Association’s legal firm.
- Ensures the Association’s insurance is up-to-date and appropriate and communicates with the insurance brokers regarding issues or questions about coverage.
- Ensures the Association’s corporate records are appropriately managed by supporting the use of the electronic common repository of files, granting user access, organizing files and folders and taking backups.