A Membership Coordinator is a volunteer position with one vote on the board of Champlain Park’s Community Association (CPCA).
Duties of position
- Co-ordinates the annual CPCA membership drive.
- Recruits, trains and co-ordinates volunteer canvassers.
- Maintains records relating to routes, list of addresses canvassed, who joined.
- Orders membership cards as necessary.
- Ensures that funds collected are documented (both in-person and e-transfer) and in-person payments are submitted to the Treasurer.