A Fieldhouse Coordinator is a volunteer position with one vote on the board of Champlain Park’s Community Association (CPCA).
Duties of position
- Co-ordinates bookings for the fieldhouse.
- Communicates with people renting and booking the fieldhouse regarding monies to be collected and risk management/insurance requirements.
- Communicates with the City regarding maintenance issues.
- Reports to the Executive as necessary related to financial and risk management issues.
- Submits monies collected to the Treasurer.