“ChamplainPark” TweetsFeel free to use tweets to communicate with your neighbours; just include "@ChamplainPark" somewhere in your message. You can write to CPCA people using our contact list. If a Tweet is too small, e-mail your message to email@example.com. You can also see your neighbour's tweets (not just ours) at https://twitter.com/search?q=ChamplainPark
- My Tweets
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: Executive Meeting
Champlain Park Community Association (CPCA) Executive Meeting Open Session
Thursday February 8, 2018
7:30 PM at the Fieldhouse
Exec meetings will have an open session for community residents to observe exec business discussions. Non exec community members will also be invited to participate at certain times by the chair and there will be “in camera” topics for the executive only.
Open session (Approx 1 hour)
- Approval of previous minutes of executive meeting Nov 28, 2017, and review of action items – All
- Report of interim executive motions – All
- Introduction of Treasurer – CoChair1 -Information (5 minutes)
- Park Grants for Events – Jennie – Decision (20 minutes)
Does any one know whether the CPCA would qualify for one of these grants if we apply. The information I could find about them looked interesting – and I thought that if we could get something like this, it might also build our membership. https://parkpeople.ca/parkgrants/
- Sub-committee decision-making – Daniel – Decision (7 minutes)
A short review of procedures for sub-committee endorsements of initiatives and positions, as a sub-committee and/or as the executive committee. What do people expect from sub-committees that want to move forward on an activity?
- Web/communication system – Daniel – Information (4 minutes)
I’d like to see an upgrade that would allow the use of list serves for communication. Could we have a brief recap and discussion of needs and options?
- Ideas for spending the $500 donation – CoChair1 – Decision (5 minutes)
See attached file of suggestions Allocating $500 From CPCA minutes Nov 2017. Ideas have to be prioritized somehow by someone. Ideas have to be costed – possibly by asking suggestors to submit a project proposal with costs attached.
Closed session (Approx .25 hours)
- Financial Update – CoChair1
- Labelling of e-mails in subject line to assist with filtering – CoChair1 – Decision (5 minutes)
- Other Business
- Next Meeting