Champlain Park Community Association (CPCA) Board Meeting
Wednesday June 15, 2022
7:30 PM via Google Meet
Board meetings will have an open session for community residents to observe business discussions. Non board community members will also be invited to participate at certain times by the chair and there will be “in camera” topics for the board members only. Please contact the secretary via email@example.com to request a link to join the meeting.
- Approval of minutes of May 4, 2022 – Lynne
- Report of interim motions – all
- Membership and awareness drive – Jennie & Richard – Decision
- Timing of AGM – return to having the AGM in the fall? – Richard – Decision
- Report on Neighbours for Tunney’s and K-9 meetings – Heather – Info
- Fieldhouse Garden – Decision – Laurie Motions
i) To approve a revised budget of $615.
ii) To approve Laurie Fagan, Fieldhouse Co-ordinator, as signatory on behalf of the CPCA for two contracts required to build and maintain the garden: Consent to Enter, Maintenance Agreement
- Update on Fieldhouse Operations – Laurie
- Update on Community Partners Insurance Program – Info – Lynne
- Other Business
- Next Meeting
Agenda last updated at 14:55 on June 10th.