Champlain Park Community Association (CPCA) Board Meeting
Tuesday November 16, 2021
7:30 PM via Google Meet
Board meetings will have an open session for community residents to observe business discussions. Non board community members will also be invited to participate at certain times by the chair and there will be “in camera” topics for the board members only. Please contact the secretary via firstname.lastname@example.org to request a link to join the meeting.
Open session – draft agenda
- Approval of minutes of Sept 14, 2021 – Liz
- Report of interim motions – all
- Intensification of the area and how high the new buildings are (Louise Rousseau)
- AGM Agenda: Chair, Reports, Election, call for volunteers; date, do we want a speaker; should we focus on trying to attract some of the new families to attend the meeting, how? – Lynne
- Board composition and liaison when key volunteers do not wish to retain full board positions – Lynne
- OP and Zoning Bylaw Review: brief updates from involved Board members and how to inform/involve the community
- ONCA: New not for profit corporate legislation passed: Need to revise constitution within 3 years – Lynne
- Finances: Dave cannot attend meeting; Lynne may give brief summary and/or email
- Fieldhouse Garden Update (tentative) – Laurie
- Other Business
- Next Meeting
2 thoughts on “Community Association Board Meeting Agenda – November 16”
Would you please send me the link to join the meeting tonight? I thought the link was in the email. I also sent an email to the secretary.
Looks like the link worked – glad to see you at the meeting. Interesting history of zoning in our neighbourhood, from Heather.
Comments are closed.