Oops, sorry for the short notice. At least we don’t need to send a reminder around.
Champlain Park Community Association (CPCA) Board Meeting
Tuesday September 14, 2021
7:30 PM via Google Meet
Board meetings will have an open session for community residents to observe business discussions. Non board community members will also be invited to participate at certain times by the chair and there will be “in camera” topics for the board members only. Please contact the secretary via email@example.com to request a link to join the meeting.
Open session – final agenda
- Approval of minutes of June 10, 2021 – Liz
- Report of interim motions – all
- $100 donation to federal all candidates meeting for Ottawa Centre (doodle carried).
- Assign $1,000 donation to Mini Forest project as per donor request (doodle carried).
- Fieldhouse Election Polling Station Lease discussion; decision to request City to sign the lease
- Financial Update – Dave, Lynne – (10 to 15 minutes)
- Operations for Fall 2021 – Lynne, Liz, Laurie, Jennie – (5 minutes) Given continuing pandemic, assume operations to continue status quo: Virtual Meetings, Fieldhouse closed, Door to Door Membership Drive deferred.
- All Candidates Meeting Questions from CA’s – Lynne –(5 minutes)
- Insurance and Contracts – Liz, Lynne – (7 minutes)
- Official Plan Update – Heather, Roland – (10 minutes)
- Increased sightings of tents and wood “forts” in the Champlain woods and beach – Ian – (Information/Decision, 10 minutes)
- Outdoor Rink update – Dan – (Information, 5 minutes)
- Update on river water quality testing – Dan – (information, 2 minutes)
- Other Business
- Next Meeting