The Champlain Park Holiday Charity Auction is up and running!
We have received many wonderful donations – ranging from unique handmade items to baked goods and great services including: hand-made quilts and clothing, art, books, gift packages and more! A big thank you to all those who have donated their time and items!
Come see for yourself, the unique, one-of-a-kind items that would be great to finish off your holiday shopping list for your loved ones or as something special just for you.
All proceeds go to our local food bank, the Parkdale Food Centre, to help those in need in these difficult times.
To put in a bid, you have until Dec 15 (5pm) to:
- go to the website: www.32auctions.com/champlainpark
- register your email so we know how to reach you if you have a winning bid
- click on “View all items”, and choose the item of interest, then click on “Place my bid”
- if you have the highest bid on an item on Dec 15, then you donate that amount to the Parkdale Food Centre (i.e. at parkdalefoodcentre.ca) and email the receipt to email@example.com
- We’ll then arrange for a contactless drop-off or pick-up or delivery of the service
Visit the site, bid for charity and share the info with your neighbours and friends so they bid too.
For any questions email Nick at firstname.lastname@example.org