Champlain Park Community Association (CPCA) Board Meeting
Wednesday November 25, 2020
7:30 PM via Google Meet
Board meetings will have an open session for community residents to observe business discussions. Non board community members will also be invited to participate at certain times by the chair and there will be “in camera” topics for the board members only. Please contact the secretary via email@example.com to request a link to join the meeting.
If any neighbourhood resident would like to officially add an item to the agenda for discussion, please submit your request to the secretary:
- Detail the item to present.
- Provide a brief description and the goal of presenting the item.
- Length of time for agenda items is normally 5 minutes unless otherwise specified.
- The Chair will discuss additional time at the beginning of the meeting if that is requested.
Open session – draft agenda
- Approval of minutes of October 6 2020 – Liz
- Report of interim motions – all
- Updates: Westboro Infill Study and Transect Approach Consultations – Heather
- Financial Report and Procedures – Lynne
- AGM Planning – Lynne
- Social Activities Update – Nick
- Rink Update – Dan
- Notice of Intention to create a plan for the NCC woodlands – Daniel
- Proposal for CPCA volunteer recognition award – Roland/Laurie
- Next Meeting