Champlain Park Community Association (CPCA) Board Meeting
Tuesday January 28, 2020
7:30 PM at the Fieldhouse
Board meetings will have an open session for community residents to observe business discussions. Non board community members will also be invited to participate at certain times by the chair and there will be “in camera” topics for the board members only.
This is the final agenda, as of Sunday January 26.
- Approval of minutes of September 24 2019 – Liz
- Report of interim motions – all
- Budget review (Josh)
- SJAM signage (budget) – Adrian
- SJAM donation (budget) – CoChair1 or Josh
- Planning and Zoning incidental expense budget (budget) – CoChair1 or Heather
- Cabinet key copies – CoChair1
- Responsibility for ice rink – Adrian
- Presentation of a brochure on tree planting and approval of a copy expenditure within budget of environment tree line – Daniel
- to discuss the CPCA writing a letter to Jeff Leiper requesting the City to support maintaining (e.g. trimming) large old trees in residents’ backyards – Michael
- Next Meeting