See http://sjam.ca/ for more more up to date details about this winter sports event nearby at Remic Rapids, including weather conditions and entry fees.
COME AND JOIN US FOR A FUN COMMUNITY EVENT ON SUNDAY 19 JANUARY 2020.
- All ages XC Ski Scurry and Scoot fun races
- All ages Fat Bike Blast race
- Try out the GIANT multi-person Norwegian skis
- Check out our ski obstacle course, play on the snow hill, demo some gear, warm up with hot chocolate and enjoy our supporting partner booths
- Support two important local causes: The SJAM Winter Trail and The Snowsuit Fund of Ottawa
- Date: Sunday January 19 from 9am – 1pm
- Location: Remic Rapids Park off the Sir John A. McDonald Parkway by the Ottawa river. Check out our site here
- Fun race schedule
- Pre-race registration is requested as numbers are limited. Click here to register for all races through our partner, Dovercourt Recreation
- FREE for children 10 years and younger
- $10 for all other participants
- Pick-up bibs between 9:00 – 9:45 for those who are pre-registered for the ski events and 10:30 – 11:15 for the bike event
- Onsite registration will be available from 9:00-9:45 for the ski events and 10:30 – 11:15 for the bike event. However we strongly encourage you to register in advance
- In the event of inclement weather, the festival may be cancelled. Check this website for updates
- Interested in getting involved as a festival and race volunteer? Check out our FAQs section below
Donations are welcome with all proceeds split between the ongoing operation of the SJAM winter trail and the snowsuit fund. All donations are tax deductible. Donate online or bring a cheque.