This week’s topics:
- STEP in January – Tailgating and stop signs.
- Beware of thin ice – Rivers and lakes.
- New records check fee – Volunteers too.
- Taking a winter vacation? – Break-ins, tips.
- Safety for seniors – Tips about things from scams to abuse.
If you’re interested in helping out, see our Neighbourhood Watch Page.
—– Forwarded Message —–
Subject: Neighbourhood Watch Bulletin for January 6, 2020
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2020 13:54:01 -0500
From: Dawn Neilly <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Attached is the Neighbourhood Watch Bulletin for January 6, 2020. Please feel free to pass it along to anyone who might be interested in receiving it. Any comments, information or requests to be added to or deleted from the list may be sent to email@example.com.
To contact Cst. Darren Joseph directly (west of O-Train, Line 2), please use josephd@ottawapolice or call 613-236-1222, ext. 5871.
To contact Cst. Stephanie Lemieux directly (east of O-Train, Line 2), please use firstname.lastname@example.org or call 613-236-1222, ext. 5287.