With the Champlain Park Community Association annual general meeting coming soon (October 29), it’s time to ask for volunteers to help our community as a board member. Of course, informal volunteering to help with an event or other activity is always welcome.
- You can ask to be nominated for any of the listed board positions.
- Names of current nominees are listed on the chart. Most are current Board members who are willing to stay on. However, all positions are open to further nominations.
- We have a position called “Member at Large”. This allows people to be on the board without a specific “portfolio” and to contribute in a variety of ways as per your interests. Some of our current board members started as Member at Large and then “specialized”.
- Please see the organizational chart to get some ideas of how you might contribute if you are interested in becoming a board member or other type of CPCA volunteer. Note the chart will be updated after elections at the AGM.
- If you are thinking of joining the board in the future, attending some of our open executive meetings (advertised on our website) is a good way to familiarize yourself with the work of the community association.
You may also want to see the agenda for more about the meeting, including guest speakers (notably talking about the recent river flooding).
Champlain Park Community Association (CPCA)
Organizational Chart for AGM 29 October 2019
Nominations for Executive Officers and Directors
Executive Officers (5)
Directors (Max 10)
|Civic Engagement||Roland Dorsayfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Membership Services||Jennie Hornosty||Jennie.Hornosty@gmail.com|
|Planning and Zoning||Heather Pearlemail@example.com|
|Member at Large||Nick Xenosfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Member at Large||Carol Arnasonemail@example.com|
|Member at Large||Michael Chengfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Member at Large||IanAtLarge1email@example.com|