Champlain Park Community Association (CPCA)
Annual General Meeting (AGM)
Tuesday October 29, 2019
at the Champlain Park Fieldhouse
All community residents are welcome to come for a meet and greet with refreshments at 6:30 pm, followed by the business meeting at 7 pm.
Community Association Memberships can be purchased at the door.
Chair: Nick Xenos
Report from City Councillor:
Financial Report from CPCA Treasurer:
Election of Board for 2019/20:
Guest Speaker (30 minutes):
Michael Sarich, Senior Water Resources Engineer, Ottawa River Regulation Planning Board will be providing updates on 2017 and 2019 river flooding and will take questions from the audience afterwards.
- Approval of minutes of previous AGM 23 Oct 2018 – Secretary1 (2 minutes)
- Reports from the Board (5 minutes each)
- Membership Report– Jennie Hornosty
- Civic Engagement – Roland Dorsay
- Social – Carol Arnason
- Planning and Zoning – Heather Pearl & CoChair1
- Environment – Daniel Buckles and Adrian Bradley
- Other Business
For information about the board election, please see our call for candidates.