Heather Pearl points out that there’s a new issue of the development oriented city of Ottawa City Builders newsletter out. Rather than reproducing the whole thing here, you can subscribe to it at https://ottawa.ca/esubscriptions/signup-form-en.html
Main topics are:
- New Official Plan: Discussion Papers – various topics discussed, including climate, economy, energy, housing, infrastructure, nature, rural, etc. https://ottawa.ca/en/city-hall/public-engagement/projects/new-official-plan
- Ottawa Responds to Floods – what happened, how to rebuild (building permits).
- Ottawa Public Library and Library and Archives Canada joint facility Workshops – https://ottawacentrallibrary.ca/get-involved
- Elgin Street Renewal Continues
- We are updating our Municipal Accessibility Plan – reviewing barriers. https://engage.ottawa.ca/Accessibility-Consultations/survey_tools/city-of-ottawa-municipal-accessiblity-plan-survey
The newsletter ends with a list of upcoming events and workshops.