This week’s topics:
- Community policing works – Vanier story.
- Community Equity Council news.
- OPS Police Reporting Unit hours – Earlier opening.
- Charity applications being accepted for 2019 OPS Gala.
- New 1-800 line for human trafficking victims.
- Tips for winter water safety – Avoid thin ice.
- Can you identify this man?
If you’re interested in helping out, see our Neighbourhood Watch Page. See if your street needs a watcher.
—– Forwarded Message —–
Subject: Neighbourhood Watch Bulletin for February 25
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2019 13:31:11 -0500
From: Dawn Neilly <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Attached is the Neigbhourhood Watch Bulletin for February 25, 2019. Please feel free to pass it along to anyone who might be interested in receiving it. Any comments, information or requests to be added to or deleted from the list may be sent to email@example.com.
To contact Cst. Dawn Neilly directly (west of O-Train), please use firstname.lastname@example.org or call 613-236-1222, ext. 5871.
To contact Cst. Stephanie Lemieux directly (east of O-Train), please use email@example.com or call 613-236-1222, ext. 5287.
To contact Cst. Christine Schulz, please use firstname.lastname@example.org or call 613-914-2376.
Wellington Community Police Centre
613-236-1222, ext. 5870