With the Champlain Park Community Association annual general meeting coming soon (October 23), it’s time to ask for volunteers to help our community as a board member. Of course, informal volunteering to help with an event or other activity is always welcome.
- You can ask to be nominated for any of the listed board positions.
- Names of current nominees are listed on the chart. Most are current Board members who are willing to stay on. However, all positions are open to further nominations.
- We have a position called “Member at Large”. This allows people to be on the board without a specific “portfolio” and to contribute in a variety of ways as per your interests. Some of our current board members started as Member at Large and then “specialized”.
- Please see the organizational chart to get some ideas of how you might contribute if you are interested in becoming a board member or other type of CPCA volunteer. Note the chart will be updated after elections at the AGM.
- If you are thinking of joining the board in the future, attending some of our open executive meetings (advertised on our website) is a good way to familiarize yourself with the work of the community association.
- The next Board meeting is Wed. Oct. 10 @ 7:30PM in the fieldhouse.
Champlain Park Community Association (CPCA)
Organizational Chart for AGM 23 October 2018
Nominations for Executive Officers and Directors
Executive Officers (5)
Directors (Max 10)
|Civic Engagement||Roland Dorsayemail@example.com|
|Membership Services||Jennie Hornosty||Jennie.Hornosty@gmail.com|
|Planning and Zoning||Heather Pearlfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Member at Large||Nick Xenosemail@example.com|
|Member at Large||Carol Arnasonfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Member at Large||Michael Chengemail@example.com|
|Member at Large||Vacant|