Champlain Park Community Association (CPCA) Executive Meeting
Thursday April 5, 2018
7:30 PM at the Fieldhouse
Exec meetings will have an open session for community residents to observe exec business discussions. Non exec community members will also be invited to participate at certain times by the chair and there will be “in camera” topics for the executive only.
Open session (Approx 1 hour)
- Approval of previous minutes of executive meeting Feb 8, 2018, and review of action items, attached – All
- Report of interim executive motions – All
- “Possible alternatives to listing Personal e-mail addresses listed on website for CPCA Board Members?” – Lynne – Decision (5 minutes)
- Parking on Cowley – Duncan – Decision (20 minutes).
Anne Johnson has been in touch with the City and has taken the lead on a petition to get approval to restrict parking to only the east side of the street between Premier and Clearview. She would like to address the meeting.
- Status report on the deliberations of the sub-committee on decision making – Duncan – Information – 10 minutes
- Infill I and II Monitoring meeting April 3 Summary – Information – Lynne (5 minutes)
- OMB Reform Forum with Yasir Naqvi, March 10: Summary – Information – Lynne (5 minutes)
- Possible Planning and Zoning Budget implications of OMB Reform bill and other pending zoning changes – Information – Lynne (5 minutes)
- Discussions on the use of the $500 donation – Duncan, Michael, Jennie – Information (10 minutes)