Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2018 18:45:43 -0500
From: DANIEL BUCKLES <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Handy volunteer needed! Fun activity!
The Environment Committee of the CPCA has acquired the Purple Martin birdhouse from the former Trailhead site on Scott Street (almost the only thing actually salvaged). Thanks Adrian!
- Handy Person volunteer(s)
The birdhouse needs some minor repairs, completed before mid April in time for nesting:
- Replace some rotten wood with pressure treated wood
- Remove old paint, sand and apply new paint
- Ongoing maintenance volunteer(s)
A resident to:
- Add straw to the birdhouse in the Spring (mid April)
- Clean the birdhouse out in the Fall (September)
With a volunteer in place the Environment Committee would be in a position to sign a maintenance agreement with the NCC.
While both are important, the key first step is the handy person to do the minor repairs. If you can take this on or the maintenance, please contact Adrian Bradley (email@example.com) or Daniel Buckles (613-722-8048)
Daniel and Adrian (Co-chairs, Environment Committee)