The carnival organizers would like to thank:
- Jason Keats for his delightful balloon animals.
- Jim Kot for preparing and supervising the rink.
- Linda Landreville and Kathy Kot for working the coffee and ticket tables.
- Dennis Van Staalduinen for donating gift cards for the chili cook off.
- All the Champlain Park residents that contributed baked goods and chili.
We’d also like to thank Carol Arnason (Social event coordinator) and the community Winter Carnival event organizers Natalie Raffoul and Sarah Kotyck for putting the whole thing together.
By the way, the horse drawn sleigh did get past the fence for the very first time. Here’s a good photo Dennis tweeted: