Champlain Park Community Association (CPCA) Executive Meeting
Thursday October 19, 2017
7:30 PM at the Fieldhouse
Note: The chair will invite non exec community members to speak at specified times during the agenda
Time for each item is assumed to be 5 minutes unless otherwise specified. Please state whether your item is for information only (with opportunity for Q & A) OR whether a decision has to be made. For info items, distribution of a brief summary before the meeting is an option to be encouraged with use of the allotted time for Q & A/Decision-Making. It is the responsibility of all exec members to read distributed materials before the meeting and print them if preferred.
- Approval of previous minutes of executive meeting September 21, 2017, and review of action items – All
- Report of interim executive motions – All
- AGM Preparation – All
- Finalize the agenda
- Board member nomination list – Lynne
- Other arrangements (e.g. refreshments, setup, opening the fieldhouse)
- Handout material to be given to Liz by Monday Oct 23 9 a.m.
- Social Coordinator update – Carol (10 minutes)
DECISION “Vote needs to be taken on Halloween Fun Run donation (CPP already passed Treasurer approval). Also, I wish to update Executive on progress by organizers of Christmas Eve sleigh ride”
- Decision-Making Protocol – Roland & Lynne
- Voting procedures for those who attend via teleconference – Joan (5 minutes)
- Publishing executive minutes and documents – Liz (5 minutes)
- Do we publish the documents we are going to discuss before or after the meeting at which they are considered, or not at all?
- do we publish minutes on the website after they are finalized?
- Next meeting