Champlain Park Community Association (CPCA) Executive Meeting
Thursday June 8, 7:30 pm, at Lynne’s house, 183 Carleton.
Exec meetings will have an open session for community residents to observe exec business discussions. Non exec community members will also be invited to participate at certain times by the chair and there will be “in camera” topics for the executive only.
We will start the meeting promptly at 7:30 as there is a lot to cover.
As space is limited at Lynne’s house, guests should email Lynne to let her know they are coming, so she can organize chairs.
Open session (Approx 1 hour)
- Approval of previous minutes of executive meeting Jan 11, 2017, and review of action items – All
- Report of interim executive motions – All
- Open versus Closed Agenda Items – Lynne
- Decision-Making Protocol – Roland
- “Housekeeping” items – Brief- Lynne
- Presenting CPCA position to external parties Protocol
- Template for CPCA Correspondence
- Signature lines in CPCA Correspondence:
- Name, Exec Position. Champlain Park Community Association (CPCA)
- On Behalf of the Executive or On Behalf of the XXX Committee
- Assigning one point person to co-ordinate internal discussion and to communicate conclusions/requests to external parties – Lynne
- Membership Risk Management Committee – can be deferred – Lynne
- Project for 150th Perennial Flower Garden outside the field house – Laurie