Champlain Park Community Association (CPCA) Executive Meeting Open Session
Tuesday April 11, 2017
7:30 PM at Heather’s House
Exec meetings will have an open session for community residents to observe exec business discussions. Non exec community members will also be invited to participate at certain times by the chair and there will be “in camera” topics for the executive only.
Heather’s house is at 251 Keyworth, check the web site (this post) for last minute location changes.
Open session (Approx 1.25 hours)
- Approval of previous minutes of executive meeting Jan 11, 2017, and review of action items – All
- Report of interim executive motions – All
- Decision-making process re: what issues CPCA will address as a board vs. inform community via website – Duncan, Roland, all
- Suggestion to have CPCA Agenda and Minutes posted on the CP website for providing more transparency to our community at large – Adrian
- Information Management practices for CPCA – Liz
- Environment Committee report – Daniel
- LRT Phase 2 Bus Detour – Roland
- Community Projects for Approval – Adrian