Champlain Park Community Association (CPCA) Executive Meeting
Thursday October 6, 2016
7:30 PM at 251 Keyworth (Heather Pearl’s house)
Exec meetings will have an open session for community residents to observe exec business discussions. Non exec community members will also be invited to participate at certain times by the chair and there will be “in camera” topics for the executive only.
Open session (Approx 1 hour)
- Greenspace Alliance: Proposed event on May 27th, 2017 (Paul Johanis guest) 10
- Approval of previous minutes of executive meeting Aug 30, 2016 and review of action items (All) 5
- Report of interim executive motions (All) 5
- Setting timings for agenda items for executive meetings (Joan) 5
- AGM planning: CoChair1 and All 25
- exec members to confirm nomination for new term
- list business items and responsible exec member
- other presentations: Topics, Presenter
- roles – chair, set-up, refreshments(?)
- SJAM Winter Trail Request for donations from CA’s: Vote on whether to contribute, amount, mechanism (grant or project form) CoChair1 5
- Approval of Proposal Process (Nick) (filename: cpca-comm-improvement-call-and-template-sept-3-2016.doc) 10
- Community Project Proposals: Printing Pontiac Meeting, Ski Trail Clearing (Adrian) 5
- Rosemount Library Report (Nick) 5
- Update 145 Carleton (Duncan, Heather) 5
- FCA Priorities Questionnaire (Roland) Link to Quest: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/VN5WRQN 5
One thought on “CPCA Executive Meeting Agenda – October 6”
The CPCA donated $250 to the SJAM Ski Trail Fund. Many other Individuals and community associations have been donating too!
Link to donate (with excellent video): https://fundrazr.com/SJAM.Winter.Trail
Comments are closed.