Many Thanks to Generous Donors and Volunteers Who Warmed Up a Frosty Saturday, January 31, at Champlain Park Winter Carnival 2015!!
Carol Arnason, CPCA Event Co-ordinator would like to thank the Community donors and volunteers who made the Champlain Park Winter Carnival 2015 such a fun day!
- Manfred Schlesiger, Sales Representative for Royal Lepage, donated $250.00 that covered the cost of hot dogs, cold drinks, and musical entertainment by Triple Trouble.
- Sarah Brooks, Carleton Ave., deserves congratulations for hard work in organizing the event!
- Bridgehead donated free hot chocolate and coffee for everyone.
- Metro donated a $25.00 Gift Card that was won by Kathleen Traeger in the Chili Cook-Off.
- Champlain Park Community Association paid for the free sleigh rides by Chris Kelly.
- An enthusiastic team of University of Ottawa students set up, helped with outdoor activities, and with serving food and hot chocolate.
- Dennis Van Staalduinen entertained families with his lively musical performance.
- Jason Keats, Carleton Ave., created and distributed balloon animals to all of the children.
- Jeremy and Stuart, Nepean high school students, organized hockey skill games on rink.
- Kathleen Traeger and the children at Keyworth Ave./ St.George School Early Childhood Day Care created signs and brought food.
- Many neighbours contributed delicious chili and baked goods.
— It was a wonderful opportunity to meet and connect with neighbours!
My e-mail addresses are: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com