Champlain Park Community Association
Annual General Meeting
Thursday October 16, 2014 7:30 pm
at the Champlain Park Fieldhouse
Chair: Dennis Van Staalduinen
- Approval of minutes of 2013 AGM
- Committee Reports (10 minutes)
- Development – Duncan Bury
- Environment – Nick Xenos
- Treasurer’s Report – Joan Dorsay (5 minutes)
- Membership Report – Barbara Borylo-Gourdie (5 minutes)
- Social Activities – Carol Arnason (5 minutes)
- Election of Executive for 2014 – 2015 – CoChair1 (5 minutes)
- Presentation of Amy’s Plaque – Carol (5 minutes)
- Other Business – Members (10 minutes)
- Guest speaker – Ottawa Riverkeeper – John Almstedt (30 minutes)
Please also see the list of candidates.
3 thoughts on “CPCA Annual General Meeting – October 16”
FYI- Re#6. Guest speaker is John Almstedt (not Olmstead) J
Hi there – My name is Mike, I live on Cowley Ave. I was just wondering if you could tell me how I could post some Champlain-Park-relevant information to the Community News website (https://champlainpark.org/category/community-news/) or to the members of this mailing list. Thanks! Mike
Just write up something and e-mail it to the webmaster, firstname.lastname@example.org If it’s posted on the web site, it also automatically goes out to the mailing list. You can also Tweet short messages using “@ChamplainPark” as the Twitter magic word to link a Tweet to the community.
Comments are closed.