This week’s topics:
- Apartment security – Plenty of precautions. That Superintendent person sounds busy.
- Car break-ins – Civic hospital area.
- Joint Forces Project Anarchy – Local cocaine trafficking network disrupted.
- On line questionnaire re “tasers” – CEWs in other words due to trademark rights. They want to know if more officers should have them.
- New constable – D. Neilly will be substituting for A. Milton for a month.
—– Forwarded Message —–
Subject: Neighbourhood Watch Bulletin for Feb. 10
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 14:45:29 -0500
From: Andrew Milton <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Attached is the Neighbourhood Watch Bulletin for Feb. 10, 2014. Please feel free to pass it along to anyone who might be interested in reading it. Any comments, information or requests to be added to or deleted from the list may be sent to email@example.com.
Volunteer, Wellington Community Police Centre
(613) 236-1222 x5870