This is a followup to the previous Near West Accommodation Review – October 24 post.
Reminder: Please submit your survey and comments regarding the Near West Accommodation Review options. Deadline Nov 1st, midnight.
We really need to hear from Champlain Park Residents.
On-line survey at: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/near_west_arc_options
There’s also a printable PDF survey document at http://www.ocdsb.ca/sch/as/Near%20West%20Docs/24%20October%202013%20meeting/NWestFeedbackSurveyFinalv3.pdf
Or send feedback to:
email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Here is a summary of the options presented at the Oct 25th Public Meeting. (For more detailed info, please see http://www.ocdsb.ca/sch/as/Pages/October-24%2c-2013-Public-Meeting.aspx )
- Fisher Park adds JK-6 EFI (draws from Elmdale & Devonshire catchments).
- Elmdale becomes single track JK-6 EFI, modified boundries, and ENG splits between Hilson & Connaught
- Devonshire remains JK-6 EFI, with modified boundaries.
- Elmdale becomes single track JK-6 EFI and ENG splits between Hilson & Connaught.
- Connaught becomes JK-6 EFI and draws from Devonshire boundaries
- Elmdale EFI remains intact and OCDSB invests in retrofit initiatives to create space in the school
VARIATION (OPTION C1)
Relief valve for Option C
- Fisher Park Adds Grade 6 ENG/EFI to Option C above
- Elmdale becomes single track EFI and its ENG splits between Hilson and Connaught
- Devonshire and Elmdale Becomes JK-3 EFI,
- Fisher Park becomes 4-8 (draws from Elmdale and Devonshire catchments).