Champlain Park Community Association (CPCA)
Annual General Meeting (AGM)
Date: Thursday October 17, 2013
Time: 7:30 pm
Location: Champlain Park Fieldhouse
The Champlain Park Community Association (CPCA) is co-ordinated by a dedicated team who spend their volunteer time and energy focused on enhancing the lifestyle and quality of life for neighbours living in the Champlain Park community.
The CPCA provides information through our website and periodic newsletter, organizes meetings, events and social activities for various age groups, follows issues relevant to the neighbourhood and helps to foster a sense of community .
Everyone is welcome to come out for an interesting evening to find out what’s happening in our neighbourhood and to learn how to stay in touch for any future events and developments.
1. Approval of minutes of 2012 AGM
2. Committee Reports
- Communications – Adrian Bradley (10 minutes)
- Development – Duncan Bury (10 minutes)
- Environment – Nick Xenos (10 minutes)
- Q&A for all three committee reports (15 minutes)
3. Financial Report – Lynne Bankier (5 minutes)
4. Membership Report – Barbara Borylo-Gourdie (5 minutes)
5. Upcoming Events – Carol Arnason (5 minutes)
6. Update on the indoor and outdoor installation projects funded by the City of Ottawa – Debra Huron (10 minutes)
7. Election of Executive for 2013-2014 ( 5 minutes)
8. Guest speakers (30 minutes)
- A history of the Cowley family – Christine Jackson
- · Bringing the Cowley family alive – Dennis van Staalduinen
- · Writing a History of Champlain Park – Update from Robert Grainger
10. Q & A session on guest speaker presentations