Your Membership Made a Difference
As Co-ordinator of this year’s Membership Drive I wanted to show you how we did:
- 250 households in Champlain Park purchased memberships this year.
- This year’s drive raised nearly $3800 for the Champlain Park Community Association (CPCA).
- In addition to the memberships, 14 households donated an extra $190 targeted for the CPCA Development Fund.
- We raised more this year (almost $3800) versus $2400 last year. However, our better results this year are due to the increased membership fee.
- Overall, 62 % of our community’s households chose to purchase a membership this year; that rate remains unchanged from last year.
These results would not have been possible without the hours and efforts our team of 15 canvassers dedicated to this year’s drive. Specifically I would like to recognize:
§ Pauline Rubarth and David Constant who stepped up to be canvassers for the first time;
§ Patrick Mates, Chris Liebenberg and David Gourdie who each cracked $300 in collections on their respective routes;
§ Will Egan is our youngest and returning canvasser who demonstrates community involvement is ageless; and finally,
§ Secretary1, whose efforts resulted in 100 percent participation of her neighbours on Daniel Avenue.
On behalf of CPCA I would like to thank all of the canvassers for a tremendous job well done!! We could not have done it without you!
We will NEED more canvassers for next year. Think about it … do it!
As this year’s official Membership Drive is now over, anyone who has not yet purchased a membership and wishes to do so, or wishes to make a donation to the CPCA Development Fund, please contact me at 613-722-6829 or by email: email@example.com.
CPCA Membership Drive Co-Ordinator